Monday, October 3, 2011

Fall Leaves

Every year, we plan a trip to the canyons to look at the Fall leaves, and every year, we are just a little too late.  We just manage to catch the tail end of the color changes.  This year, we were determined not to miss it
. . . so we ended up a week too early!  We still got to see some pretty colors, but we haven't managed to catch the perfect time yet. These year, we tried in between General Conference sessions. Next year, we'll remember to try the week after instead.


 The colors in this pic are a little wacko.  I'm not sure why.  I fixed it with filters the best I could, but as you can tell in the next shots, it's still way off!

 The girls decided to get a little silly.


. . . and Melissa decided she had had enough pictures!

No comments: