Because I had a commitment back home, we had to leave Melissa's gymnastics meet as soon as she finished competing. We didn't get to stay for the awards. Instead, she picked up her awards in class. Now I know where all the money we pay for the meets goes!
We are very proud of Melissa, but doesn anyone really need five of the exact same medal? The girls got one participation medal for each event, and one more for all-around. Wow! They also each got a t-shirt and personalized water bottle. If all the meets are like this, I can't imagine how many medals we'll have by the time she's in high school! She'll need another bedroom to store them. The medals are heavy and quite fancy. The inside flips over to reveal the name of the sponsoring gym.
Thursday, October 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment