Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Parade Time!

It's that time of year again!  I love Halloween, but it kind of sneaked up on me this year.  It's a good thing the girls picked out their costumes after Halloween last year.  I don't know when we would've had time to come up with them.

Friday was the designated day for the parade and parties at school.  Megan loved it.  Melissa--not so much.  I guess she wasn't in the Halloween mood.  She wouldn't even take off her coat!  She also avoided my camera at all costs!  (Hopefully I'll get a shot of her costume tonight.)




The principal and most of the faculty from the girls' school got together and dressed like staff and students of Hogwarts.  They looked awesome!


Lacie's party was today.  I never have trouble getting her to smile and pose!



Happy Halloween!!!

1 comment:

Mark said...

The girls look cute in their costumes. Did you ever get a pic of Missy in hers?