Monday, October 13, 2008

Carvin' Pumpkins

In years past, we have always painted pumpkins (since the kids weren't quite ready for sharp knives!). Here are pics of the family carving our first pumpkin ever! No one would touch the guts but me, so I got to do the fun part! I actually don't mind touching the squishy stuff. I think it's kind of fun.

I love Melissa's tongue sticking out as she concentrates! Too bad Lacie was in bed. She missed it all.





I'll try to remember to put makeup on before FHE next time! Then I won't be embarrassed by the pics!

2 comments:

Chantel said...

What a cute pumpkin. Now you can do it again a few days before Halloween. I like to pull out the guts too, I think it's fun to feel all that squishy stuff in my fingers.

Tracy said...

What do you mean you're the only one to touch the guts? What about your husband? That's what they're there for, to do all the gross things we don't want to. Cute pumpkin!