
Hi, everyone. Welcome to my blog. I'm new to this, so I'll just say that this site is still "Under Construction."
Here's Melissa's first grade picture. Isn't she cute? She absolutely loves school. She has a fabulous teacher, and she's really learning quickly. I'm trying to cut the apron strings a little bit, so I've been letting her ride her bike to school. I think she likes riding her bike to school even better than she likes school!

4 comments:
Such a cute picture.
Heidi, She reminds me of you. Darling. Forgive me if you already know this, but I'm pretty sure you can limit your blog viewers to only those whom you invite. This limits the potential of well, others.
Awwww... she's a cutie. Looks like her mamma.... I'm glad you started blogging! It's so fun! I agree with Saralyn though, it's easier to go private. Although some of my computer challenged relatives have a hard time figuring out how to log in!
She looks so much like you, Heidi!
Welcome to the world of blogging!
Post a Comment