Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Blog Design
I just finished designing a wanted poster-style blog for my sister. It was so much fun. I sure wish I could figure out how to make a business out of design. I don't think I'm quite ready yet, though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I saw that wanted poster blog....you definitely should make a business out of design. I LOVE reading your blog. you can add another baby due to your post it list...how about Holly baby due Feb 2010. Apparentnly the master plan called for a family of 7 children there not 6 as had been the case. Her contract allows for a 3 week maternity leave.....I think not enough when the mom is "High risk due to age" At least she has had an early ultra sound and we know it is only one..... something to be greatful about.
Post a Comment