Friday, August 28, 2009

Flashback Friday

Once upon a time, Megan was a mischief maker, too. This happened while I was nursing Lacie.

I could've been angry, but it was my own fault for leaving that tempting nail polish where she could reach it. Besides, how could anyone get angry at that face? Look how proud she was!

Try your best to ignore the mess behind her. Remember, I had a newborn!

4 comments:

Lori and David said...

I don't think I have ever told you how much I enjoy reading your blog. Your girls are so cute and so funny! Your blog makes me laugh all the time!

Jenni said...

Oh my!! That has got to be one of the worst messes - I can only imagine what the nail polish did to your floor! You are such a sweet mommy to not get angry and pull out the camera instead. I'm going to try to remember that next time!:)

Haley said...

She is so cute! Why didn't she stay little? Not that she's not adorable now, but she was so little!

Jenny D. said...

my how time flies.